• Introduce and continuously evolve cutting-edge development, quality assurance, release, and engineering processes increasing the output of the engineering team 2x+ within the first 6 months.
• Expand the team of highly-qualified engineers in the next 6 months by 20%. You are expected to formalize and strengthen the recruitment process, define career ladders and put together an effective organizational structure, as well as provide expert technical guidance, effective coaching, and career development
• Grow the next generation of company managers and technical leaders. Nurture a culture of continuous improvement, open-mindedness, and experimentation paired with robust metrics-driven decision making
• Update and properly describe the processes, key metrics, and performance indicators driving the evolution of the engineering team
• As an owner of an area of the business, partnering with the product team, define the
roadmap and architecture. Consequently, create quarterly plans, communicate these to the rest of the company, and ensure high-quality execution of these plans
The mission of the Head of Engineering is to build and grow a best-in-class, high-performing and adaptable engineering team focused on continuous delivery from development to production deployment and everything in between